When can I buy tickets?
The ticket sale starts at 12 noon (online, at our box office MM Tickets, or by phone (+32 2 229 12 11))
|START TICKET SALES
& SEASON TICKET HOLDERS
|MM OPERA LOVERS,
& MM FRIENDS
|THE TALE OF TSAR SALTAN
|VERDI — NOSTALGIA E RIVOLUZIONE
|THE TURN OF THE SCREW
|CONCERT, VOCALISSIMO, DANCE, OPERA & FAMILY 2023-24
What can I Do if an event is sold out?
No more tickets available? Then our 'tickets' button on the website will be replaced by a link to a waiting list on which you can register. If tickets then become available again, we will contact you first.
How can I buy tickets?
Online, in our online ticket shop
- choose your preferred seat(s) and avoid waiting
- select your preferred method of payment. You can pay with Bancontact, Visa, Mastercard, American Express or gift vouchers
- decide how you would like to receive your ticket(s): by mail (free of charge) or by post (€ 2 shipping costs per order)
- to maximize the safety of your private data, we advise you to use the most recent version of your web browser (Safari, Google Chrome, Firefox...) while purchasing on our ticketing platform
In person, at MM Tickets
- open from Tuesday to Friday from 12 noon to 6 pm and Saturdays from 11 am to 6 pm and from one hour before the start of a performance
- you can pay with Bancontact, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, gift vouchers, cash or bank transfer to IBAN BE31 6792 0047 5455 / BIC PCHQBEBB
- tickets must be paid for within 10 days after the reservation and at least one day before the performance
- tickets cannot be refunded
How are the tickets dispatched?
- by e-mail (print at home or download on your smartphone)
- by post (€ 2 shipping costs per order)
- collecting in person up to 15 minutes before the performance (costs € 2 per ticket)
Can I change the date of my tickets?
- Any ticket holder may, depending on the availability of seats, exchange his or her ticket for another date of the same run of performances (cost € 2 per ticket)
Can I get duplicates of my ticket?
- you can collect a duplicate up to 15 minutes before the start of the performance (cost € 2 per ticket)
- no duplicates are issued in case of unnumbered seating
How can I make Group reservations?
Can I get VIP tickets?
14, rue des Princes – 1000 Brussels
T +32 (0)2 229 12 11
Open from Tuesday until Friday, 12am to 6pm. Saturdays from 11am to 6pm. And one hour before each performance in the Entrance Hall.