Covid Safe Ticket
Until further notice, anyone aged 12 years and 3 months (or older) must present a valid Covid Safe Ticket in the form of a QR code (digital or printed) as well as a piece of identification, in order to attend one of our performances. Wearing a surgical face mask, too, is compulsory at La Monnaie.
When do you get a Covid Safe Ticket?
You receive a valid Covid Safe Ticket:
If you have a vaccination certificate. A full vaccination certificate (1/1 for Johnson&Johnson, 2/2 for Moderna, Pfizer and AstraZeneca) is valid for 270 days (9 months). From 1 March 2022, this period of validity will be shortened to 150 days (5 months). After the booster dose, the vaccination certificate remains valid indefinitely
If you have a certificate of recovery: this certificate is valid from the 12th day after your positive test and expires after 180 days from the day of testing. From 1 March 2022, the validity period will be shortened to 150 days (5 months).
- If you have a test certificate: valid for either 72 hours (in the case of a PCR test) or 48 hours (in the case of a rapid antigen test) from the time the test was performed.
Do you have the Belgian nationality, or are you in possession of a Belgian document of residence?
- You can request a digital Covid Safe Ticket in the CovidSafeBE-app (mobile app) and on websites like Mijn Burgerprofiel, mijngezondheid.be, masanté.be, and MyHealthViewer. To request your certificate online, you’ll need your ID-card, pin code, and card reader. Other activated digital keys (like itsme) will work as well.
- You can receive a printed version of a Covid Safe Ticket or vaccination certificate by mail as well. Do keep in mind it’ll take at least one week for postal services to deliver your order. To receive a Covid Safe Ticket by mail, contact the Helpdesk of the region you were vaccinated in:
- Brussels: 02 214 19 19 (09:00 – 17:30 on weekdays, 10:00 – 17:30 on weekends)
- French Community: 071 31 34 93 (09:00 – 19:00, Monday through Saturday)
- Flanders: 078 78 78 50 (09:00 – 17:00, weekdays only) (for international calls: +32 78 78 78 50)
- German-speaking Community: 0800 23 032 (09:00 – 17:00, weekdays only)
Are you a citizen of the European Union?
Then you can use the EU Digital COVID Certificate. For more information click here.
Are you living outside the European Union?
If you are a UK resident (excluding Scotland) you can use your NHS Covid Pass. Are you a resident of another country, please contact Info-Coronavirus to obtain a valid QR-code.
How will the Covid Safe Ticket be checked?
- The Covid Safe Ticket check takes place before the entrance to the venue.
- The Covid Safe Ticket is a personal document. Our staff will scan the QR code of your Covid Safe Ticket and check your identity. To be able to do so, we request you bring valid phsyical proof of identity (including biometrical data), like an ID-card, passport or driver’s license.
- When your Covid Safe Ticket is scanned at an event, no health data are shared with the organiser or security company.
- The entrance ticket will only be checked when entering the venue.
- We recommend you to take the extra checks into account and arrive at the performance venue in good time.